2026-07-17 17:10游四海旅游网 帮助了5140人
在Booking上订布拉格房间时候没看清楚,结果弄了个不能退款的,但是时间和行程又不对了。立刻跟酒店交涉,一直不给我确认,现在又说我说得晚了,账目已经关闭云云,再回信又几天没回音,偶的E文也很一般,不知道怎么办好。
COPY一下信件内容,有此经验的高手们能给我建议么?没有的话,至少当一个教训告诉大家吧。。。。。555555
Dear Mr. Martin,
Thank you for your reply in such short time.
I feel confused by your mail and maybe i should explain the whole things again.
I made the first reservation, then i found i should change the date due to the visa reason. I just cancelled the first reservation from Sept. 28th to Oct. 1st, and I made the second reservation from Oct 3rd to 6th , still in your hotel. It is still available now. But unfortunately I found I have already paid for the previous Booking, so I wrote to your hotel at that time to postpone my reservation.
After that i got the mail from Lukas, he said "My guess is that there will not be any problem if you will fix diference between those reservations ( 30 Euro or so .... upon check in will be ok ) and I will get back to you with a confirmation tommorow." it was JULY.20th.
But after that i haven't got any confirmation.
You could see all the details below including the time.
I didn't mean i want to get my money back. I just want to use it for my 2rd reservation and i will pay the rest 30 euro when i check in.Do you mean that I should pay 240 euro for the precious reservation and then i should still pay 270 euro when i get to you hotel on Oct 3rd.? I don't think it is fair for me.
If you could help me with that, i will be very appreciated.Pls let me know your decision as soon as possible.
Thank you very much!
----- Original Message -----
From: Hotel Athena Palace
To: cookie
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2008 3 PM
Subject: Re: comformation request 0903
Dear Miss Quian,
that reservation has already been cancelled. That type is advanced purchase rate and is non refundable. Its been a long time since you did that modification and at the moment we are not able to renew that reservation as accounts have been already closed for July. We could do something few weeks ago unfortunately its too late now. I apologise but we can not renew that reservation. I would like to sugest you go to booking.com and make a new reservation. If I could help with this I would do that.
Kindest regards
Martin Kraus
Hotel Athena Palace
----- Original Message -----
From: cookie
To: Hotel Athena Palace
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 11 AM
Subject: comformation request 0903
dera Sir/Madam,
I got the good news that i got the visa to Czech Republic!!I am rechecking my Booking these days.
I will stay in your hotel from Oct. 3rd to Oct 6th , you have charged full amount of my first reservation and i should pay extra 30 euros when i check in, is that OK? I am still waiting for your comfirmation.
PLS give me a comfirmation as soon as possible for i have been waiting for such a long time.......
I'm looking forward to your reply.Thank you very much!!
----- Original Message -----
From: Hotel Athena Palace
To: cookie
Sent: Sunday, July 20, 2008 10 PM
Subject: Re: Hotel Booking Postpone Request from Miss Qian of China 080718
Hi there,
thank you for your email. Well there is no problem for me to issue a confirmation for embasy. Regarding your reservation your 1st reservation was advanced purchase rate which is non refundable and we have charged full amount. I will speak with our GM tommorow and explain whole situation. My guess is that there will not be any problem if you will fix diference between those reservations ( 30 Euro or so .... upon check in ti will be ok ) and I will get back to you with a confirmation tommorow. Anyway we will have to do certain steps to reconfirm changes. I will let you know. But no worries we will resolve this ;-)
Best regards
Lukas
Best regards
Lukas
Hotel Athena Palace
----- Original Message -----
From: cookie
To: info@hotelathenapalace.com
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 5 PM
Subject: Hotel Booking Postpone Request from Miss Qian of China 080718
Dear Madam /Sir,
I am from China who is planning a sight-seeing trip to Czech.
I am now Booking hotel for this trip via www.booking.com and claiming that I need to postpone my previous Booking (No. 103308052 : serial number of www.booking.com) in your hotel, due to visa reason, from Sept. 28th to Oct. 1st(3 nights stay) till Oct 3rd to 6th (still 3 nights stay).
However, I have no idea about how to revise it via Internet and thus I cancelled the previous Booking (Sept 28th till Oct 1st) and made another Booking from Oct 3rd to Oct. 6th.(No. 100366148 : serial number of www.booking.com)
Unfortunately I found I have already paid for the previous Booking. So would you pls help me to shift the Booking as mentioned above?
Pls confirm this at your earliest convenience.
I have been dreaming of this trip for long time and the visa application takes even longer time! Please understand and help me! Much thanks!
I'm looking forward to your reply.